28 Cozy Plant-Based & Vegan Recipes for Winter
Dec 5, 2022
Did you know plant-based eating has significant environmental benefits? Here are 28 delicious and cozy plant-based recipes to keep you warm this winter:
1. Tomato Basil Soup. Pair with a vegan grilled cheese sandwich for the ultimate comfort meal! Find the recipe here.
2. Broccoli Cheddar Soup. You’d never know this thick and creamy soup is made without cheese. Find the recipe here.
3. Creamy Thai Carrot Sweet Potato Soup. This sweet and spicy soup is bursting with flavor. Find the recipe here.
4. Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with Sage. This cozy soup is made with apple and ginger and sprinkled with pumpkin seeds on top. Find the recipe here.
5. Instant Pot Cream of Mushroom and Wild Rice Soup. This creamy soup is surprisingly healthy and easy to make. Find the recipe here.
6. Lemon Chickpea Orzo Soup.This delicious one-pot soup is the adult, plant-based version of classic chicken noodle soup.Find the recipe here.
7. Ramen with Miso Shiitake Broth. Treat yourself to this super flavorful vegan ramen. Find the recipe here.
8. Homemade Wonton Soup. Use store-bought vegan wonton wrappers—or make your own! Find the recipe here.
9. Thai Red Curry with Cauliflower and Potatoes. This spicy and veggie-packed dish is surprisingly easy to make. Find the recipe here.
10. Creamy One Pot Pasta with Red Curry Paste and Coconut Milk. If you’re looking for an easy yet unique dish to try, this creamy curry pasta is a must. Find the recipe here.
11. Loaded Creamy Pesto Pasta. If you’re a pesto fan, you’ll have to try this flavorful orecchiette pasta dish. Find the recipe here.
12. One Pot Creamy Garlic Pasta. This dish is the perfect plant-based alternative to the classic fettuccine alfredo. Find the recipe here.
13. One Pot Mushroom Stroganoff. This creamy pasta dish is simple, hearty, and cozy. Find the recipe here.
14. Mushroom Risotto. An even creamier mushroom dish, this decadent risotto is a must-try this winter. Find the recipe here.
15. The Best Vegan Mac and Cheese. Whether you cook it on a stovetop or bake it, this creamy 20-minute macaroni and “cheese” will fool anyone who thinks it has real cheese! Find the recipe here.
16. The Best Vegan Lasagna. This rich and hearty lasagna dish features a red lentil marinara sauce and tofu-cashew ricotta. Find the recipe here.
17. Truffle Ricotta and Mushroom Lasagna Roll-Ups. Jazz up your plate this winter with these adorable roll-ups. Find the recipe here.
18. Spinach and Artichoke Pesto Pizza. Who needs take-out when you can make this mouth-watering pizza at home? Find the recipe here.
19. Gnocchi with Garlic Cream Tomato Sauce. This gnocchi dish combines marinara and tahini for a simple yet flavorful meal. Find the recipe here.
20. Slow Cooker Potato and Chickpea Tikka Masala. This plant-based twist on chicken tikka masala is packed with veggies and bursting with flavor. Find the recipe here.
21. Vegan Butter Chicken. Another plant-based version of a classic Indian dish, this butter “chicken” recipe uses tofu and rivals the real thing. Find the recipe here.
22. Ultimate Vegan Chili. Nothing says cozy like a bowl of this hearty and nutritious plant-based chili. Find the recipe here.
23. White Bean Chili. This white chili recipe is flavorful—with a little kick. Find the recipe here.
24. Vegan Pot Pie. This pot pie is perfect for both the holidays and everyday. Find the recipe here.
25. Spinach Artichoke Dip. This 7-ingredient dip is the perfect winter appetizer. Find the recipe here.
26. Buffalo “Chicken” Dip. Nothing can top this creamy buffalo dip on game days. Find the recipe here.
27. Spiced Slow Cooker Cranberry Apple Cider. Get in the holiday spirit with this festive hot drink. Find the recipe here.
28. Vegan Hot Chocolate. Last but not least, winter is not complete without a steaming mug of this plant-based hot cocoa. Find the recipe here.
Eating plant-based meals is a simple yet effective way you can make a positive impact on the environment. Looking for more ways you can make an impact? One of the easiest and most impactful ways you can help protect our planet is by choosing 100% clean, renewable energy from wind and solar for your home. Learn more about how you can sign up today and help create a better environment for future generations.
For more plant-based recipes perfect for winter, check out our Pinterest!
Stay in the know
Learn about clean energy, climate tips, special offers, and more